In light of the rapid spread of COVID 19 globally, in the UK and with predicted ramifications for our Hospitality & Leisure sectors we just want to let our customers and clients know what we will be doing and how we are doing things differently, striving to offer continued support throughout this difficult period:
- We will continue to resource jobs for our clients, even if start dates may be delayed or uncertain
- We understand the financial impact COVID 19 and therefore are happy to discuss flexible payment options/terms with clients
- We will continue to talk to candidates, interview and put forward to jobs wherever possible
- We will not be meeting clients or candidates Face to Face until further notice, this is to play our part in flattening the curve of this virus.
- We can offer a range of digital communication options for both candidates and clients
- We can offer interim solutions to our clients to cover sickness and are actively sourcing quality candidates who are able to do this
- As experienced recruiters with industry experience we are offering our own services to basis.
At TTW Recruitment we are continuing to monitor the ongoing situation and will be updating our blog page regularly with useful industry news and will include our own response to this following the changing situation and government advice. https://ttwrecruit.co.uk/blog/
We wish our clients, candidates and their loved ones the very best if getting through this challenging time and hope that by working together and supporting each other we will limit both the health and economic impact as much as we can. If anybody has any ideas about how the recruitment industry can offer any further support, we welcome these.
With very best wishes
Sally, Charlotte & Craig.