Head Chef, 3 AA Rosettes & Michelin Star Restaurant
An amazing opportunity to join a stunning fine dining venue in Bath.
This award winning restaurant with a Michelin Star is looking for a Head Chef to work with The Executive Chef.
Head Chef Job Role
As head Chef you will oversee the successful running of the quality fine dining venue within this luxury Bath hotel.
- Previous Sous chef experience with a Michelin star restaurant
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team of chefs
- Highly creative approach to your work with exceptional attention to detail.
- Confidence in serving guests to help create an unforgeable experience.
- Experience in overseeing health and safety compliances.
- Calm and professional work ethic
Starting Salary on offer is £34,000 p.a.
Standard Benefits include :
- Uniform provided
- Free Meals on duty
- Discounted taxis
- Free and discounted meals
- Free overnight stays at the hotel
- Career Progression within an ambitious privately owned company. With various training opportunities.
- Accommodation could be provided for a temporary period, subject to availability.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send an up to date CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org